Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Mini Candy Apples








A few weeks ago I received an e-mail from Family Fun. They had a recipe for mini candy apples. Hmmm, I thought I have an apple tree and anything mini has to be cute, so I clicked on it and decided that I HAD to make them. But for who? Well how about my son's PreK class, OK but why would I need to make them. Imagine my happiness that when I looked at his calender and saw Apple Day. Yee Haw I get to make the Mini Candy Apples!!!



Mini Candy Apples: Take a melon baller and scoop out a chunk of apple with the skin. Melt your choice of peanut butter chips or butterscotch chips. Take some lollipop sticks (you can get them from Micheals) and stick them in your little apples then, dunk them into the melted chips and into your favorite coating, I used the little sprinkles.



I'll find out later how they went over at school!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous!! I may have to make them yet!! REally cute!!