Monday, September 22, 2008

A few things I've made lately





The school year started of with a bang, mostly because I didn't want the kids to go back yet :o) But time stops for no one! Actually it is nice to get back into routine. Here are some of the Teacher gifts that I have managed to make and deliver.



Teacher Memory Can

I made this for my son's Grade 2 Teacher, there is a poem that I wrote to go on it I was inspired by another poem from a baby memory can that I saw (and I have made a few of them as well)










The poem on the can reads:

A year in school with new faces is always very busy,
Teaching all these little ones can sometimes leave you dizzy.

Kids will say the cutest, serious and most funny things,
Snag a moment to write them down, just after the bell rings.

Take a look through at the end of the year,
Be careful though, these notes may bring on a tear.

Hopefully this will teach me to take pictures of the things that I make! LOL I just went to search my other projects and realized that I didn't take any pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a great can! I am excited for you that you have started blogging!!